Description of Nike Mercurial Vapor 14 Elite FG The Progress
- used by Cristiano Ronaldo.
- the new Mercurial is the definition of tech, fit and transparency with a need for speed. All unnecessary layers have been removed, exposing the beauty of the bare essentials.
- with a revolutionazing upper Vaporposite, combining Duragon WT, Engineered Mesh, Titan Synthetic and Avail Q Lining. Producing a truly unique fit with an outstanding touch on the ball.
- the seven most striking features and innovative details is numbered, to highlight their contribution to the performance.
- including Flyknit for a snug feel, with optimum fit and flexibility.
- stud configuration with focus on acceleration and grip.
- Seven most prominent and innovative details incorporated in this boot are marked with numbers to highlight them and the names can be read via the insole.
- Compressive Flyknit material is placed on the ankle, which helps to create a snug feeling, optimal fit and increased flexibility.
- The strategically placed knobs, which with their angled shapes and length, act as claws during acceleration and change of direction.
This is an FG boot, designed to be used on natural firm grass. Weight: 205 gram.
Please note: Nike informs that the chrome accent on the sole plate will wear off during use.